- Continental or Full English breakfast daily
- Personalised welcome card addressed to each guest with a welcome amenity
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Bottled Belu still and sparkling mineral water in room, replenished daily
- Tea and Coffee making facilities in room, upon request
- Daily turndown service
- Early morning refreshments in the lobby, served to go
- Complimentary use of our workout studio
We're delighted to welcome guests of the British Museum to The Montague on the Gardens, a proud member of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection.
Book your next stay with us and enjoy our best available rate and complimentary Continental or Full English breakfast daily.
Red Carnation proudly stands at 18 exceptional properties worldwide, each unique and special, whilst sharing the founding values that define the family-owned and run business. The Montague's charming Georgian townhouse is close to Covent Garden, the West End for London's greatest theatres, and the world's best shopping on Regents Street and Bond Street, with the tube, just moments away and easy transport links at St Pancras International and King's Cross Railway Station.