MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
Bee and honey masterclass
- Eco walk - Walk through Montague Street Gardens to see our very own beehives. The guided walk also outlines the vital importance of bees within our ecology and their role in biodiversity and environmental sustainability.
- Candle making - Moving indoors, you will mould and create your own beeswax candles.
- Honey extraction - Uncap and jar your very own honey to take home.
- Honey tasting - Explore a variety of honey and discover the taste of honey from different flora.
- Afternoon Tea - After an enjoyable morning, relax and enjoy Afternoon Tea on our Leopard Bar Terrace overlooking the gardens and hives.